SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 12:26:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 63 questions.  (Read 2857 times)
Ed O#39;Neill
« on: December 03, 2003, 04:19:39 pm »

Hi all,

I recently found a vendo 63. In the description it states that it's from the early 70's and that the machine vends cans.

I have read on this site that it can vend both cans and bottles. I want to make it vend bottles.

I have a couple of questions:
1.Do I need to modify or buy something to make it vend bottles.
2. Can I use multiple sized bottles in this machine?
3. I would also like to know if it is easy to change the front of the machine to look like an older version?

Thanks in advance
Ed

Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 06:53:49 pm »

Well Welcome to this fine little Site Ed.  We are glad your here.  As far as your machine I think you would have to replace the can vend mechanism and but a bottle vend
mechanism in then there is the coin door that has to be changed (so it will look right)  and that is just off the top of my head.
Myself I would keep the can machine,  and look for a bottle
machine that you like , then sell the can machine. But that's
me .

Pat P.
Ed O#39;Neill
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 07:28:37 am »

Pat ,

From the pictures I've seen it doesn't look any diffrent from the on ehere on this site. Anyways I bought the machine last night and will be picking it up on wed. I will see then

If anyone has some good close up internal pictures of this machine that they would like to share please let me know

Thanks in advance,
ED
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: