SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 02:23:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Compressor problems  (Read 7452 times)
ck
5 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 11:04:14 pm »

Well Eric I do not feel like arguing in public but I feel the need to respond. First I am 2000 miles from you ,do you really think I should ship my machine out to you have you install the compressor  then have you ship it back to me? Come on be reasonable!!!! Since you are a businessman, I feel the proper edict is to respond to a customer's complaint for help positively or negatively, You chose to do neither and  I was disappointed by your lack of response.  If that is calling you out then I am guilty .Isn't business all about 'customer service? Your ranting does nothing to help this situation, only shows your true colours Enough said!!! please refrain from commenting  unless you want to give any other additional constructive advice other than what you have offered which I appreciate!!!!!

Ideal slider 35 55 85
VMC 27 coin op gas globes
Vintage signs
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 08:47:24 am »

CK, it sounds like your compressor is working just fine and your refrigeration guy has charged it properly although that drier does not look like it is strapped to anything.

The problem narrows down to the thermostat's capillary tube not sensing the temperature properly and as Eric mentioned, it may be because you now have a different style with lot shorter probe than the old one, and was made to go inside the cooling compartment.
 Did you order the t/s for a slider?

If it was reccomended for your machine, did you coil the new cap tube before sliding it in place? Also I have had sliders where the pipe that the cap tube slides into, has broken loose and not even made contact with the inner linner.

Start by dipping the sensor into a cup of ice to see if it will shut off. If so, then back up the tube again and if still no luck there......lead either the cap tube or the whole t/s directly into the box and make a direct contact with the wall.

Let us know how it works out  drinking

Glen
ck
5 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 09:14:28 am »

thanks MoonDawg I will do that. This is my first time restoring a soda machine so I am learning as I go. I am trying to get an idea on how it should work by asking for advice in here before I go back to my service guy or he will just feed me another line of BS and send me on my way. Obvious I got the wrong guy!!! The T/S was supplied by Eric so I assume it is the right one I think what you said makes a lot of sense so I have to start somewhere  Thanks again

Ideal slider 35 55 85
VMC 27 coin op gas globes
Vintage signs
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: