SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 04:10:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished 7-up  (Read 12933 times)
Aahgo

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 08:23:59 am »

I would say that if the compressor is in good working condition (gets cold) and all the parts are there, $100 is a good price.  I see them under $200 frequently.  7-up machines with light signs are a little harder to find, but there are a lot of Pepsi machines out there.   Parts can be hard to find unless you are willing to buy a another donor machine.  As far as what it's worth restored, probably in the $350 - $500 range.
TARANDY24

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 11:02:04 am »

Thanks for the info, you got some spare parts?
Aahgo

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 01:36:39 pm »

Sorry, I did purchase a donor machine, but already re-sold it.
TARANDY24

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 11:49:34 pm »

Hey I got that lacrosse I told you about. Few more dents than I hoped. I think all is there, but I can't open it. Any suggestions?  did you have any dents in yours?  Thinking bout making it a fantasy piece. Looks a lil more generic than yours, any ideas.  The sign was cracked too!  Do you know what year these were made? Check it out it is a few posts before this one and let me know what you think.  I am a total rookie to this so any input would be helpful.  Thanks!
Aahgo

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 06:22:27 pm »

Congratulations on your purchase!  I saw your other post and don't have much to add about drilling out the lock.  Pat Pixley is the authority on Lacrosse's and may be able to chime in on approximate age.  Good luck on the restoration.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: