SMC Discussion Areas
May 08, 2024, 03:54:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with a dixie-narco  (Read 2085 times)
« on: May 30, 2004, 09:51:50 pm »

I have a dixie narco coke machine, it appears to be from the early 1980's or so. It has 5 buttons and 6 columns for cans or bottles.

The colums are labled 1-6 on the inside of the machine, columns 5 and 6 do not work. In cloumn 6 the motor turns but the tray that dispenses the cans does not spin. I can turn it with some difficulty if i reach in with my hand and turn it but it will not turn when i press the button, the motor turns but the tray remains still. Is this a difficult problem to fix?

In column 5 it seems as if the small switches on the inside of the machine are not working properly, one is somewhat bent and when i press it nothing happens. No motor turning, no sound no nothing? Can these switches be obtained simply by going to a radio shck or will I be on a used part search to try to obtain these needed switches.

As a novice to the world of soda machines, any help anyone can give me regarding this machine is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: