SMC Discussion Areas
May 01, 2024, 10:56:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendorlator VF 126 B-B Questions  (Read 3228 times)
grbgemen

« on: July 14, 2014, 03:48:59 pm »

I just picked up this machine and could use a little help finding more information about it. 

First off, is it similar to any other models?  When searching for the model, hardly any info turns up.  I see Vendo V-126 which looks similar? 

I understand that other models often share the same parts.  Can anyone tell me what other machines would use similar parts?  For example, the machine is question could use a new bottle door gasket and springs.  Machine could also use some new trim around the edges.  In fact the bottom piece is missing.  I assume the trim is probably best found from a parts machine?

Attache is a picture of the machine.

Thanks for your help.
addamb
5 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 11:54:06 am »

I just picked up this machine and could use a little help finding more information about it.  

First off, is it similar to any other models?  When searching for the model, hardly any info turns up.  I see Vendo V-126 which looks similar?  

I understand that other models often share the same parts.  Can anyone tell me what other machines would use similar parts?  For example, the machine is question could use a new bottle door gasket and springs.  Machine could also use some new trim around the edges.  In fact the bottom piece is missing.  I assume the trim is probably best found from a parts machine?

Attache is a picture of the machine.

Thanks for your help.

Hi! I'm new too so i don't have much to offer in the way of advice. But i do know your machine is refered to as a V-126. I forget what the other letters mean in the model number, but it’s a V-126 and is a taller (more capacity) version the V-90 (See pic of mine below its “technically” a VF-90 made by Vendorlator, but it’s really a Vendo V-90).
From what i understand the V-90 and the V-126 share the same compressor deck, shelves, coin door and coin mechanism. But due to the differences in size, I believe the parts that are interchangeable end there.
 If you Google Funtronics or Sodajerk works, you can find parts for it there. They will have your door springs, and gaskets (you buy the gaskets by the foot for our machines and then cut/glue to size), they likely have the trim you need too.
 And as far as the door goes, if you need the glass (which I’m assuming that’s what you mean), you will be best finding a local stained glass shop and have them cut three pieces of 1/8” plate glass and replace it yourself. Make sure you have them cut enough off the one corner of the two inner pieces to allow cool air from the inside to get in there otherwise it will fog up (I have a pic of my door if you need an example). I got mine done by a local shop for $20. Which some will say is high, but I was more than happy to pay for how “new” it made the machine look with new door glass.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:26:35 pm by addamb » Logged

Vendorlator VF-90 Pepsi
1981 Asteroids Deluxe Cabaret
1981 Ms. Pac-Man Cocktail
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: