SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 11:31:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeburg HF100G For sale in Plainfield IN  (Read 3072 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: August 03, 2013, 08:50:55 pm »

Hello everyone. Its been a long time. Hope you all have been well.

My Dad has a Seeburg Select-O-matic HF100G for sale and I wanted to offer it to all of you. This is a fantastic Jukebox. It is an older restoration but is in fantastic shape. It could use redone but is a perfect machine to restore. The best thing is it has the best chrome I have ever seen on a juke. It must have been redone when it was restored in the past because it is flawless. The cabinet is solid as can be although it has been painted it has no water or insect damage and no rot. Everything is intact including the coin mech. The amp has been re-capped, the selector unit has been rebuilt and it selects, plays and sounds great! My Dad bought it for his new house but after renovating it and moving in he realized he has no room for it. He is asking what he paid for it which is $2,750. This will be an easy restoration and since when usually restoring a Seeburg the chrome costs more than anything else this will be a cheap restoration. The Juke is located in Plainfield IN just off I70 near the Indianapolis Airport. Please call David with questions or to see the jukebox at (317)260-1618.

He is also willing to trade +$$ for a Pepsi 81, Coke 81, round top v56 or a Cavalier 72 and possibly a Vendo or VMC 44.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:47:53 pm by loman4ec » Logged
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:14:51 pm »

What?... Hey... Where have you been?... Glad to see you checking in... Joey and I were just talking about you last week... wondering
how you are and where you are.. So... Get us caught up...
Still collecting?... Hope all is well with you smile

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 08:21:22 am »

Nice juke, Josh!

Good to hear from you.  Hope all is well!

Tim
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 11:01:56 am »

Hi guys. I am doing great! I am living in Orlando Fl and got married about 3 years ago to my elementary and high school sweetheart. I am working as an engineer at a company named Sterile Environment Technologies here in Orlando consulting in cooling, Filtration and design of Clean rooms and data centers. I love my job and life is good. I am not collecting at the moment as we still live in an apartment however we are looking to buy a house soon so I hope that is fixed soon. I miss the soda machine hobby but from what I have seen recently the TV shows have ruined the ability to buy inexpensive machines. Everything in this area that I have seen are priced way out of their actual value. Have you noticed the same?

How are all of you? I really miss collecting and sharing my pics with all of you. I never realized how wonderful this forum was. I started getting into some car forums and all they are is a bunch of immature guys bickering over who has the best car and picking on the newcomers for not completely knowing the lingo. I can't wait to have a garage again and fill it with rusted metal again Smiley

If anyone is looking for a easy jukebox project the machine I posted above is a rare treasure. Its one of the most solid survivors I have ever seen and I have had a bunch of jukes in the past. even the selection keys look like new although they are original. even the original speaker that has not been redone is perfect. Some veneer, paint and some TLC will make this juke perfect and make some good money. My dad would restore it to sell it but he just moved home from Singapore and has no tools and no space to build it. He is also running his companies in Asia remotly from Indianapolis so he doesn't have a lot of time. This is a really good deal. As I said in the ad the chrome has either been redone in the past and done very very well or is just flawless original. That is 60% of the cost of a Seeburg restoration  so it already has a huge head start. The phone number I posted is my fathers cell phone so you can call him direct.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 11:46:19 am »

I was incorrect in the description and it has been corrected. The amp has been re-capped and completely re-built and the selector unit has been rebuilt. the Juke selects, plays and sounds great! So the chrome is done as is all of the mechanical parts. It is nice as it is and could absolutely used as is or would be a very easy restoration. Basically it just need cosmetic work. It could easily be used as is for a while before restoring.

I just updated the info above that he is willing to trade +$$ for a Pepsi 81, Coke 81, round top V56, Cavalier 72 or possibly a Vendo or VMC 44.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:55:39 pm by loman4ec » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: