SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 04:34:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New user, second thread, pre-restoration  (Read 2844 times)
GSP1

« on: October 26, 2013, 12:24:07 pm »

I know these aren't the usual pictures you'd see on here, but the restoration process has to start somewhere. Although I'm not completely finished with the cart, I think it's going to work out just fine. While I'm locating parts, I wanted an easier way to move it and a decent platform to work.

Also, does anyone know where I can find information for the paint pattern to repaint it back to the two tone white and red like the 60's Coke coolers came?

krovel
5 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 05:40:27 pm »

Hey there!! Cool looking cart, I made one similar but it's a but smaller.

Not sure about the paint job, but seems like you can look anything up on google. When I look up machines on yahoo images they usually show many different designs.

Good luck with your project, there are many helpful people on this sight and a lot of info in the articles.

Kevin

Westinghouse WB-60 (single select)
Westinghouse WB102
GSP1

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 07:04:27 pm »

Hey there!! Cool looking cart, I made one similar but it's a but smaller.

Not sure about the paint job, but seems like you can look anything up on google. When I look up machines on yahoo images they usually show many different designs.

Good luck with your project, there are many helpful people on this sight and a lot of info in the articles.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin!

I've got more ideas for the cart, they should make the cooler alot easier to handle while I'm working on it. When I get it going I'll post more pictures.

As far as the paint, I've searched the internet pretty thouroughly. If nothing comes up I'll call some places.

(UPDATE): I found the measurements for the sides all by my lonesome.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:49:02 pm by GSP1 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: