SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 05:43:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit relay needed  (Read 3287 times)
1968vendo
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:50:19 pm »

Sorry I am new to this world. I am a newly retired Veteran due to ALS and one of the bucket list things I wanted was a Coke machine in the house. I just aquired a Vendo 165a,not really collectible but made the year I was born so I bought it. Everything seems to work except the credit relay. Where can I get a new credit relay for my machine so it can be brought in the house? It is red and white with 11 inputs on the front. Any help would be great.
Respectfully
AE Green happydrinkers
My email is weateyourcat@yahoo.com
ciawarrior
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:00:23 pm »

Try Funtronics

http://www.fun-tronicsllc.com/index.php?search[terms]=credit+relay&search[mode]=any
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 11:01:44 pm »

Welcome to the Site.  If you have the capability of sending a picture that may help others chime in with what you may need or let us see exactly what it looks like. If you are talking about the "vend relay" which plugs into the "jones" plug.  I just bought one on fee-bay for $25.00.  Brand new they are a little expensive.

The vend relay opens the circuit allowing power to the control panel buttons after the money is put in.  I used to have square top Dixie Narco and had similar issue until I replaced the vend relay.  I had coins dropping directly down on the coin mechanism ( Mars 6800-H).  After the money is put it you can watch or here the vend relay open.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vend-relay-for-single-price-Dixie-Narco-soda-machines-/370538751264?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item5645d4a520

Besides the vend relay I also had to replace the top half of the coin mechanism because the magnet was broken. 

You may also check with Rod or Janet at Funtronics (www.fun-tronics.llc.org)

Again Welcome to the Site and Thank you for your service!!

Hope that helps...

Jared
1968vendo
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 11:51:40 pm »

Thank you it looks the same as the one in the machine. I just ordered one and hopefully it works. Thank you again. I know the late 60s machines aren't as collectible right now, but I remember in the 80s when you couldn't give away a Nambu pistol at a gun show and those sell for $1000 now. I have always wanted my own Coke machine and now that we finally have our own home I am exited!!
Thanks Again
Respectfully
AG
flippa
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 09:57:04 am »

Welcome to the site!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: