SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 01:37:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone help finding info?  (Read 2962 times)
« on: May 14, 2003, 05:34:06 am »

I'm new to working with these machines The tag on the machine I accuired Says (Model # HA56A-A Serial # 302001577 The Vendo Company Kansas City, Missouri. By Vendorlator MFG Co Fresno, Ca. ) its 53" high/ 21" Deep/ 25" Wide Has been stripped and repainted for restore but no decals or anything else Can anyone tell me where I can go to get any info on this machine? like when made? a pic what it looks like when made ECT. I just picked up this machine for $25.00 works great only thing I can find wrong is key lock needs to be replaced and was just painted and needs decals anyone got an Idea on what it might be worth?and where I might be able to find parts like the key lock. all info and help apprecated. Thanks

Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 07:29:19 am »

Micheal,

As far as locating parts or decals, I would check in the Parts Suppliers Section and contact them for your needs.

I'm not sure what info your looking to gather, but I would recommend acquiring a manual since will have everything you should need to kow about the model...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 11:11:40 am »

Thanks Jim info apprecated guess the info i'm, trying to gather mostly is finding a pic so I'll know what it looked like when it frist came out and what year it was made in . i've been looking for a manual that seems to be one of my problems i've checked most places on net but can't find anyone that has a manual for this particular machine. any more suggestions all help appreciated. Thanks Micheal
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 05:25:13 pm »

Take a look at the following post for pics on what I think might be a similar machine:  http://soda-machines.com/cgi-local/discussions/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=3;t=437

It's model # is  HA56E and the dimensions are similar. If they're a match and you'd like more pics (sides for instance) let me know.

Any luck on finding a value?  I'd like to know what they are going for too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: