SMC Discussion Areas
May 16, 2024, 09:34:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got this one...need info please....  (Read 4818 times)
Visaliaipa
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:18:44 am »

Hello all...new to the foum and new to soda machine stuff. I've always wanted an older soda machine with the side door, reminds me of going to the barber shop when I was a kid, and now I have one.

I need some help in identifying it. Im pretty sure its a Venforlator VF110B-A but I am having a hard time finding manuals etc on it. Also need to know what the coin mech is. I know its a Coin Co but not sure which model.

All in all not in bad shape, it does get cool but have to run it for a longer period to test the temprature. ALso its missing 3 shelves and im not sure how to make the dispenser assembly work, as of now it moves freely.

Here are afew pics. Any help you experts can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...Chad Patton

Visaliaipa
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 01:24:26 pm »

How about what manuals to buy that are close to this one.  I cant find any manuals for the VF110.....ive read that the VF90 is very similiar......?? 
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 02:21:54 pm »

Welcome! Your machine is just about the same as a VF-90, just a little wider.  The manual found on the main SMC page, under downloads, should work fine for your needs, the parts are the same, with the exception of some parts being slightly wider than other.  Try the link here: http://soda-machines.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=111&Itemid=61  (you have to login to the main page)

The coin mech looks like a Coinco S75-9800a.  As for getting the vending working, the first place I would check is at the bottom of the vending stack, you can pull that cover off (3 screws) and see if someone has rigged it open with a tie-wrap or something like that.  If that looks normal, then we can try some electrical troubleshooting.

scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 02:22:32 pm »

I would get that wire for the use correct change light fixed right away since that bulb runs on wall voltage and you could get a pretty good shock if it comes on and the wire is touching some metal (looks like it might have all ready got the back of the door). Also this manual is not for a 110 but it does have some diagrams showing the vending stack and some other basic adjustments and might be able to give you an idea of how some of the stuff works. http://www.vendoco.com/Documents/Slant%20shelve.pdf
cmike101
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 03:24:31 pm »

Thanks so much,thats what i need for my V- 56 -7...
rayg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 05:46:16 pm »

Hey Chad Welcome! Nice 1st machine !....Funny that a fond memory of a soda machine in  barber shop stuck with you and now you have a piece of that memory. I think you would like my USS-96 it  was in a  barber shop for it's whole  life of  37 years, the worse or oddest thing about it was it smells like brylcreem  Cool

1954 Stoner Senior
1964 United Orbit shuffle bowler   
1973 Cavalier USS-96
1976 Atari Night Driver
1979 Space Invaders Deluxe
1980 Centipede Cabaret (60in1)
1984 Williams Laser Cue Pinball
1993 IGT Wild Cherry Slot
1996 Police Trainer
2016 Visual Pinball Machine
Member : Michigan Mafia
jimq

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 01:28:05 pm »

Hey Chad Welcome! Nice 1st machine !....Funny that a fond memory of a soda machine in  barber shop stuck with you and now you have a piece of that memory. I think you would like my USS-96 it  was in a  barber shop for it's whole  life of  37 years, the worse or oddest thing about it was it smells like brylcreem  Cool

Ray,

There can only be one Cavalier that smells like Brylcream - Was that the machine I sold you last year?

Jim Q.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: