SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 11:34:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Vendo Ice Cream machine door ads  (Read 3065 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: September 12, 2009, 12:26:04 pm »

Does anyone else have a Vendo Ice Cream machine?  If so, could you scan your door images.  That's if you can easily get your handles off. Otherwise forget it, they might break.

I'm looking to get copies of ice cream bar artwork from the fifties or sixties.  I want to have them photo shopped so I can swap out the signs when I change ice cream bars.  Here are mine.  If anyone wants a larger scan, email me and I can send them.  If you have some ads, P.M. me.

Thanks,

Larry

Question:

I'm thinking of two scenarios. One would be to duplicate the pattern that the cone is in, and then ad real pictures of the ice cream bars, or just duplicate the fifties drawn bars and use them.  What's your opinions?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 12:29:11 pm by mills 400c » Logged

A lot of stuff.
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 01:05:34 pm »

Larry,

Good thing you asked.  biggrin I just got done this past week scanning the three that I have. Two are original 50's-60's artwork. All of my others are just cut-out from the original packaging that the ice cream came in. I can either mail you a CD or email you what I have.

Brian
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 02:15:33 pm »

I like the 50's drawn version.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 06:54:38 pm »

If you guys need some photoshop work cleaning some scans or reworking some artwork, just let me know and I'll see what I can do to lend a hand...

My six cents,

Jim

Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 09:42:18 pm »

Thanks Jim,

I sent it to my one friend and told him to hold off until I figure out what I want.  I am hoping that some other members might post some other Ice Cream door shots before I start.  I'll wait to see if he wants to mess around with it.  If he doesn't, I would be thrilled to have you try your magic.

Jeff Wolf, do you have one of these and if so, what flavors do you have displayed?

A lot of stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: