SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 01:34:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1950's Rockola Juke value question  (Read 13912 times)
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 05:12:24 pm »

Josh,
I have one of these and it's a really good juke box. BUY IT

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 06:35:18 pm »

I did! M step dad has it in his truck now and its on its way home. Now I am really excited to go home.
audiobeer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 11:50:37 am »

Hello Josh! You did good. It's not one of those projects you blow right through however. If anyone can tackle it you can. Nice!

Missouri
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 08:15:41 pm »

Thanks guys. I have it now and it is in better shape than I thought. My Mom sent me pics when they got it into the garage. I agree about not blowing right through this restoration. I will play around with it a little when I am home but I am just going to put it aside and wait utill I move home to do anything major to it. I like this box a lot. I like the style, I like the lines of the box, and I like that it is something different than the Seeburgs The we have always had. This is a keeper. I don't think the chrome is too bad but it will probably have to be redone so I should probably start saving now to pay for the chrome  biggrin At least I got a good deal on the box so it will all even out. Check out the pic. Next to the Vendorlator 81 I picked up a few weeks ago. Its getting parted out and going to the dump.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: