SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 01:11:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier Coca-Cola vending machine model #CSS-64FS  (Read 21242 times)
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 09:10:27 pm »

Here's a link to a page with some Cavalier serial number information. I didn't see serial numbers for the square tops, but there is some interesting Cavalier stuff there if you'd like to take a look anyway. I don't know how accurate it is.

http://www.grandamericajukebox.com/page13.htm
GSP1

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 09:58:15 pm »

Here's a link to a page with some Cavalier serial number information. I didn't see serial numbers for the square tops, but there is some interesting Cavalier stuff there if you'd like to take a look anyway. I don't know how accurate it is.

http://www.grandamericajukebox.com/page13.htm

Thanks, I've already looked there. I'm sure somebody knows. The information has to be out there somewhere. The key to it is figuring out how to decode the serial number.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:34:39 pm by GSP1 » Logged
jjcotton

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 07:28:55 pm »

Hope y'all can help but I have found only one picture of a coke machine I own. I purchased this machine several years ago. It's a Cavalier CSS-64FC model. One on line company has insisted that it is not an FC but rather an FS. The stamp on the back clearly says it an FC model. I have found only one photo of this machine and that one was located in Indonesia. I'm trying to find photos of restored machines and where I can get other parts I may need.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: