SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 04:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinco 9800b - where do i get a new c.r.e.m.?  (Read 3878 times)
« on: March 21, 2005, 04:28:38 pm »

Does anyone know where I can get parts for my Coinco S75-9800B.  I think I need new C.R.E.M.s and maybe a new transformer.

Thanks.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 05:10:53 pm »

<font color='#000000'>Well I doubt anybody has any N.O.S. (New Old Stock) CREMS lying around, so you'll be in the market for a parts unit, so you can either replace them, or remove them & bypass the wiring for them. (which is OK for home use) as for the transformer, they usually don't go bad, they are easy enough to remove it from the case with two screws & four wire-connectors & bench test...120 volts AC goes in, & 12 volts AC comes out ( your voltmeter will read a little higher , around 16volts AC, this is normal.) if you don't have an Digital Volt meter or simular device, a 12 volt lamp will do nicely for a go-no-go test....

My reasoning is , if it's for home use, why reject coins anyway?, or I can repair it for you if you wish, just pm me I assume that you mean that the CREMS aren't "on" (pulled in) & the 'mech is rejecting all coins?</font>
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 03:20:29 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 05:21:46 pm »

Thanks, I can check the transformer.  On the CREM's, I thought maybe I could remove the spring and just tape them down.  Will that work or is there some wiring I need to re-route?
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 11:22:44 pm »

Quote (Flash @ Mar. 21 2005,5:21)
Thanks, I can check the transformer.  On the CREM's, I thought maybe I could remove the spring and just tape them down.  Will that work or is there some wiring I need to re-route?

Depends if one or both of them are burned "open" , if they are both non-functioning, then you may have an electrical problem from your vending switch down by the vending relay(have you been working on it lately?) , or a circut board problem, you can either tape them down ( no need to remove the spring, or lift the spring & remove the amature(s) by sliding them up & off (carefully)...hope this helps...let us know how it goes. JohnieG  ':drinkers:'

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: