SMC Discussion Areas
May 05, 2024, 06:18:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help identifying  (Read 3451 times)
« on: October 12, 2002, 07:41:32 pm »

We have purchased a Coca-Cola 20 cent can vending machine. There is a can punch opener on the front. It is Canadian, built by Ideal.  There is also Eddy Match Company and built in Deseronto, Ontario.  We found this info behind the screen to the compressor on the bottom of the machine.  Model number C120 and serial number 405.  Does anyone have an idea on the year this was made?  It is in very good shape.  Looks like there were 3 selection bars and the key is missing so we don't know how the cans were loaded or dispensed.  (surfing around today, we found that these specs could be crucial in the identification process). It is 65 inches high, 21.5 inches wide and 23.5 deep.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2002, 08:03:33 pm »

Let's see if this model is close to what you have...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2002, 11:19:18 am »

Jim:

I believe our machine is considerably older than the picture.  We are going to get a picture and post it here but until then...
Our machine has a full metal front,some chrome trim but no woodgrain anything.  It is all red with the exception of a white panel with "Things go better with Coca-Cola" at the top of the machine and on the top one third of both sides.  The three selector panels (two are missing) are centered on the front with the can punch and the landing spot (not sure of the correct term) for the cans below that.  The 20 cent decal is there to the left of center along with the coin slot.  The back is solid red with some louvered vents at the bottom near to electrical cord.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 07:15:15 pm »

Sounds interesting...

I'd like to see this machine!
Maybe I could include it in the Soda Machines Section for reference... Consider this a permission request.

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: