SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 04:16:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know the length needed for the tumblar cam lock on stoner junior?  (Read 7872 times)
Tomygunz7

« on: November 30, 2011, 05:32:39 pm »

Need to know the length I'm thinking about and ace lock 5/8 but not sure? Thanks!
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:13:23 pm »

Check with Curtis at Memory Lane or Rod at Fun-tronics.

drinking Tim drinking
Tomygunz7

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:45:11 pm »

A detailed pic of the lock mechanism would help if anyone has one. Maybe one showing it lifting the lock mechanism. Just trying to figure out how this lock will retrofit then I can share.
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 10:15:04 am »

STONER CANDY MACHINE CORRECT LOCK & CAM: This is what you need for the side mount locking system on a Stoner Candy Machine. You will need to go to your local lock shop to get this one. You will not find it at your local chain store. As of now, I think I'm the only one making the cams. But you can Google the lock in the picture to find it online. It should run you around $15.00 + shipping. A standard lock from Lowes will work fine for the bottom cabnet door.   
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 10:21:03 am »

Here is a link for the lock with a great picture and size
 http://jmlock.com/fortlock-5-8ths-inch-multifunction-tubular-cam-lock.aspx

Hope this helps everyone, Thanks Curtis Kauffman: Memory Lane Restorations / www.retrovending.com
Pat Pixley
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 10:21:42 am »

Hey Curtis Just going to give you a heads up going to call you later on today want to run something by you
on my stoner  smile
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 10:37:38 am »

In the shop all day, customers coming at 2pm and whenever the others show up. but call anytime.
Tomygunz7

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 10:17:54 pm »

Thanks guys!
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 10:00:17 pm »

Here is a link for the lock with a great picture and size
 http://jmlock.com/fortlock-5-8ths-inch-multifunction-tubular-cam-lock.aspx

Hope this helps everyone, Thanks Curtis Kauffman: Memory Lane Restorations / www.retrovending.com

Is it common for these to have both tublular type locks?  Or is the side tubular lock only on the side to have a tubular style lock  As for the front is a coventional type of lock with a modern type looking key?

Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 09:15:27 pm »

Is it common for these to have both tublular type locks?  Or is the side tubular lock only on the side to have a tubular style lock  As for the front is a coventional type of lock with a modern type looking key?
I actually like the regular keyed cam locks, not the "Ace" Style, tubular, locks as these tend to represent a "newer" style lock for a machine from the 40's - 50's...
Just my opinion and preference...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: