SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 05:19:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A pair of interesting machines...  (Read 11822 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 10:28:18 pm »

Anybody know how the "Hot Food" machine worked?
Thanks!
Creighton
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 08:20:04 am »

Creighton .

She Claimed that They Both Worked at One Time .But COULD not confirim the last couple years .Whe I spoke to her

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 04:47:50 pm »

I went and looked at these today. One is a can soup warmer and the other a juice drink. She would not go below $250 for each one. Way too much money! These are 70's machines. Not worth more than $100 per machine. They don't have keys for them and one runs and one does not. The warm one, does not work. I am passing. They also put them on Ebay, but reserve of $800. REALLY? Really, come on. They think they got gold or something. They have cheap coin mechs and are basically small refrigerators that are machines.

Brian  happydrinkers
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 07:21:07 pm »

Hello, All

Just To Fill in Everyone in on this story . I guess After a Member here Viewed the Machines & Passed on them.   On or around 14June I received an E-mail From the Seller (Sandy )  to My Other E-mail Address ! Which i did not Check Untill 16or17 . Said She wanted to Know If I was Still Interested in these Machines . I Contacted her and said Sure IF the Price was right . I then Made Arangeents to Look at the Machines a Couple Day Later . Met with Sandy & Heard a Story from her abought Trying to Sell the Machines .I said It Did'nt Matter what was said I was Here to Deal . She Also Had 2 70s Jukes I looked At & Explained I did Not Know Anything abouth Jukes Execpt that Most Collectors Are Looking For the Ones You Can View The records change on .
We aggreed on a Price  Under $250 for the Pair . I Got them Home and Started Cleaning Them .There Pretty Cool !!! All of the Heat & Cooling System are located in the bottom Quarter & Can be disambled in 5 Minuts !! So In the Field they (Service Personal ) Would Not need to Do much trouble Shooting .Just Swap ot the system and Work on it at the shop . After Clean them & Checking&Cleaning the Wires BOTH ! The Machines Work Great !!!! They Vend Find ( Vienna Sausage & Beannie Wennies in Hot Food Nice & Warm  ) And I still have to Find a Couple Juices Yet but It Cools Great !!! New Locks Installed Batt-Bing Done !!!!! All Though I can't change the Prices So I'll allways Lose Money . But I like them !!! Its the Odd & Diffirent Machines I like  smile

Now You Know the Rest Of the Story

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 07:38:25 pm »

Pretty neat Leonard!

A lot of stuff.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 08:15:55 pm »

Nice! Glad you got them and they found a home!!!

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Pat Pixley
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 08:53:51 pm »

Leonard, They look Great glad you got them, Now that there done I think you need to have them close to a deck maybe in a cabina /bar  you now maybe you need to put in a pool in  and then have a cook out  we can have for all the members here Vienna Sausage & Beannie Wennies   Cool ,     Ok just a thought laugh laugh  laugh.

They are great looking great job .

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 09:50:26 pm »

Leonard,

Do you have any idea how old they are? Is there any info in the machine?
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 09:57:01 pm »

These looked familiar and I went into an old file from back before I moved to asia. I went to an old vending company and found these machines. They also had several Stoners next to these. This company closed in the 70's so these are at least from the 70's at the latest. these were found in indiana. I am going to go back and see if these are still there but I doubt they are?Huh??
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2010, 10:15:16 pm »

Wow those clean up nice!!

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored