SMC Discussion Areas
May 16, 2024, 09:37:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a Bunch of Stuff, Machines, coolers , signs, etc..  (Read 8429 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: July 22, 2010, 12:30:50 pm »

Guys,
I'm selling some stuff and want to make it available to you guys first before it hits ebay/craigslist or the pawn shop. (ok kidding on the pawnshop.)
of course pictures will be available if you have interest, so please email me, NOT PM so I can send photos, pricing may or may not be flexible depending on where I am it with other sales..

Here we go to start :

Barqs Embosse VMC 81 Square top machine, most of you have seen it.. missing bottle stack and shelves and coin mech, other than great straight machine $650.00

Quikold Seven up Standard size cooler, embossed on 3 sides, and top and bottom of lids, some rust on lids where handles where. missing original bottle opener ,but has reproduction cap catcher. $500

SS 700 Cooler, this is the one with the legs stamped out of base, it's been dissasembled and sandblasted and primed. complete and in good shape, has embossed Nehi Grape Panels, that are painted over, but restorable. $250.00

I have about 3-4 sliders, varying conditions ,etc.. one embossed pepsi,,a couple of generics $350 range

one Glasco 55, complete with slider and coin mech, runs, cools, just painted blue... $450

I have a Stoner Jr, fully restored, painted, graphics, new mirror, decals, inside fully functional.. I use it in the basement.. great machine, Selling at cost at $1500

I have another Stoner Jr, complete, has been dissasebmled and has been sandblasted, no work has been done it it ... $600

Coke Vendo 81's... a's and b models all complete and cool ...1700 range

Gas Pumps:  MS 80 Pump with add glass top $650
National A38 Gas pump, $950
Wayne 60 wide body pump, original rust included, good shape complete, $1500
Tok 300, Painted in SHell Yellow and Red with repo parts included , globe, glass etc $1000

and then I have a large collection of vintage 40's 50's and 60's Coke advertising signs, tins, clocks, etc.. this is my personal collection that I have to sell some of .. kills me but I have to, long story..

If your a sign collector, contact me, I'm slowly working on putting together a list of items with photos'' but I've been putting this collection together over the last 15-18 years, it's all New Old Stock mint or near mint items.

Most items I'll posting to my webpage at www.popmachineshop.com under for sale.. so check back often..

obviously shipping is responsiblity of buyer, but I can palletize and strap down at my location for pick up, or possible delivery on a few items to Chicago in november as long as prepaid and of course pickup is available.

More to come!

Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:33:31 pm by SIGNGUY » Logged

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 01:42:34 pm »

Wow! A lot of good stuff! Sorry to see you are letting some of your favs go!

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 04:49:52 pm »

Some more stuff,,,
Coke Lollipop Curb Sign, porcelain, double sided with embossed base and pole
$750

Restored Vendo Coin Changer on pedistal Stand and pole, machine is restored with new paint, painted pole and stand to match, bezel and face rechromed, new plexi glass and insert, insides are not restored but a super nice original, that was too nice to redo.. fully functional $1995
See in this photo, better photos available and coming,, this is all I had currently.

Coke Cardboard sign with origina Kay Displays wood frame. Cardboard is the 24 x 36 approx size.. features great graphics with teenager on phone, saying I'll bring the coke. only two or three small pinholes in face, Great color, no fading, really a nice original $500, again seen this photo for now, will update photos.

Original 1980's MS Pac Man Arcade Game. 100% original, with SPeed up chip..Excellent original graphics, monitor is in excellent shape with no burn in... machine comes with origianl manual even. Just an awesome machine..$750

ALso selling the Vendo 56 Machine, Machine was restored by someone long ago, got it in on trade and never got around to redoing it.. it's a decent job, but was not happy with interior as it was just spray bombed, Machine is fully functional and complete and would only need interior redone.. Asking 3295.00 see above photo.

also selling the Ajax Hot nut Vendor in the picture, it's got all three glass jars,all in good shape with keys, lights up and blinks.. has been taken all apart by me and hand polished, looks great! asking $750.00 for it. see photo above.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 08:41:46 am by SIGNGUY » Logged

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 04:47:59 pm »

ALso have this "Almond Ette " machine, it's made by universal vendors, nice original... $100 plus shipping..

a4man
10 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 11:21:02 pm »

where are you located--would like to see pic of bargs thanks
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 09:46:50 am »

I sent you an email with the photos..but here are few more ..

Pat Pixley
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 12:56:59 pm »

Ok May I ask why you are selling off this stuff ? Are you getting out or just cleaning up and thinning out .

Pat
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 01:03:31 pm »

Did pepsi used to make Barqs? I always thought coke made it.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 02:07:56 pm »

I bleieve Barq's was an independent   brand purchased by Coke  later on, much like mountain Dew was purcased by Pepsi

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 02:09:52 pm »

would you possibly just sell the front door from the Barqs machine? What would you want for it. I have a generic transition 81. Would you want to trade doors plus some money on my end?? I don't even need the coin door just the main door. I have been torn on what to restore mine as and this would make it really cool. send me a PM or email me at jdloman2000@yahoo.com
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: