SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 05:41:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Toyz.... It was like Christmas Yesterday!  (Read 4251 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: January 25, 2008, 09:44:57 am »

I recenty purchased two new toys in the last week... and they both showed up today in the UPS Truck.. It was like christmas!!
I've been on a Hot Nut Machine kick lately and recently bought an AJAX Hot Mixed Nuts machine... then the other day found this on the internet, A Cebco Hot Not nut machine, Very similiar to the Ajax/Challenger machines, only two selection... The bonus was it had the Glass Cup Dispenser included on the deal... plus the guy had an extra one ( cup dispenser) that I bought to put on my Ajax.

In the other box was another Dole Fountain Dispenser.... this one was even cleaner and in bettter shape than the one I picked up in Chicago... so bought it ..and am just going to clean and polish it and display... the other one I'll restore and sell...

Thanks for letting me share!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:49:10 am »

PS... thought I'd share the guys web address for anyone looking for some cool Gumball/Peanut machines... he has a few others that are pretty cool, including another Ajax Hot Peanut Machine, and a Log Cabin style machine, plus many more... guy is in Michigan, near Lansing and packages very well and is fair on the shipping price, charged just for shipping and packing materials... My stuff arrive in great shape... and one whole box was GLASS!!!
Guy is selling it all for his father... his name is Ben
http://grtoyz.com/pagethree.html

davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:58:22 am »

Hi John

I'm desperate for one of those AJAX machines do you know how much he wants for it?? I can't find it on the wrebsite you gave.... Dave

......Found it now ta...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:04:01 am by davethebirdman » Logged
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 11:24:25 am »

I believe he wanted 695 for the Ajax machine... might be talked down a bit as I think that is a little high yet...
He has about 5 pages on that site you have to navigate around to find it all.

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:05:00 pm »

Thanks I sent him a message. does anyone know anything about those machines fronts for the Victor toppers. I have only seen painted fronts. I want to find a machined one for mine if they were original. I may also buy another machine to bring here. They are easier to carry over than soda machines.
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 09:03:13 pm »

Very nice, Gotta get me a dispenser.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 10:06:40 pm »

Josh,

Victor Toppers came with two coin mechanisms, painted and chrome. I have a Topper with square globe and round top with a painted mech and a Topper Half Cabinet with a painted mech. There are at least 9 different versions of the Topper and some had the chromed mech and some didn't.

I would check with Roger at Crow River Trading Company.

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: