SMC Discussion Areas
May 23, 2024, 01:07:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good price for this Stoner  (Read 10032 times)
davin72
10 Cent Member

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 03:16:01 pm »

Well I won a bunch of money playing poker last night so I thought Id get ahold of the guy in San Antonio and see if I could get him down on price a bit. I was able to and was getting ready to head out for the 2 hour drive when I sent him one last txt to ask if was fully functional and if he had the keys. He has no keys for it and doesnt even know if it works cause hes never had it opened. Needless to say our deal went south. Thought I was actually going to own a Stoner finally. Damn!!!!!
MaineT
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 03:24:32 pm »

It has all of the pulls, so it should be in there. It may be missing the coin mech, but will work as free vend easily without it. I say go take a look and use that as a reason to get it cheaper!! It is still a decent looking machine, and the paint job will cost you at least half of the asking price.

Tim
davin72
10 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 03:34:27 pm »

I would but its a two hour drive both ways and I dont want to go all that way and not be able to get it any cheaper than the deal we had made. If I could at least have been able to see the insides then it would be a different story. Dont want to take the chance of getting it opened only to find out there is alot mising. Been down that road a couple of times and got burned bad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: