SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 02:08:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob here; vending question..  (Read 7142 times)
Husker
« on: December 07, 2009, 06:20:40 am »

Hello all; Im a Noob here, that has been learning alot fron this forum.. Great forum guys!!
I have a Choice Vend cvc-168; it has 1 set of twin slots  for double capacity of soda; my prob is it wont vend by the selection button.. but it WILL move when acuated by the lil rod on the underside, the problem is it will continually vend.. and wont stop until i unplug it.. the other vend slots have no problem and vend like they are supposed to.
Does it just need a good cleaning?   Maybe a soleniod problem?...

Any and all help from you guys is great..... Thanks in advance.
This is frustrating... darn
Husker
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:33:49 am »

Ive tried cleaning this double slot auger.. but it wont work when the selection is pressed..and when i press the manual rod to load it; it keeps vending and wont stop until i unplug it.. the other augers work  properly..
Any ideas?  as this is where the "Barley Pop" belongs..  happydrinkers
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 03:30:52 pm »

Is there a vending switch anywhere on the bottom of the column that lets the machine know that the column is stocked?  If so, I would assume that the switch is malfunctioning, as it doesn't think it is stocked in the first place (you can't get it to vend with the switch), and once it is activated, you can't get it to stop (it doesn't think a can passed through the slot)

Husker
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 01:16:52 am »

ok... late night for me.. lol...
I got it!!.. biggrin   The index wheel that tell the machine it just vended, were soooo gummed up with soda that it just skipped over itself..... my hands looked like i dipped them in brown paint.. but I won... happydrinkers
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 06:29:48 am »

congrats... its a good feeling when you are able to fix something like that..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 09:20:32 am »

Good to hear you got it working, I'm always the most satisfied when I don't have to spend money to fix stuff!

Husker
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 03:33:18 pm »

This is my first vend machine.. i was very excited when i first got it.. then i realized the problems.. and had no where to turn for guidence.. Then i found this forum.....
The guy i bought the machine from had no clue about it.. when i realized the coin mech wasnt workin and a few of the selections didnt vend i was soooo upset..(after many calls; alot of people told me it is best used as a fridge..)  Thanks to the wonderful people here, i now have a "fridge" that VENDS on all selections...
It didnt cost anything to fix.. although i did take 2 cigs from my wife to calm my nerves; and bought a 12 pack also for my nerves......
Now i just gotta teach my dog to press the "Correct" vend selection... biggrin
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 09:21:32 pm »

for those of you who don't know what a choice vend's delivery-gear section looks like, it's real fun to setup!

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: