SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 01:25:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone identify this machine  (Read 3327 times)
« on: November 25, 2004, 09:27:18 am »

I need to get some parts for this machine but don't know what type of Vendo it is.
It stands 66" tall,  38" across, and 24 1/2" deep.

A Vendo (what)?

I am looking for 2 vend motors also.

Thanks in advance for some info.

TOM
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2004, 12:29:28 pm »

Can you take a pic of the inside of the machine. I have a similar Vendo parts machine that I will look if it has the same vend motors. I am out of town right now so I will look on Tuesday when I get home
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2004, 10:25:50 pm »

Here are 2 more pics.

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 12:23:52 pm »

Hi, your machine looks almost like mine. Can you tell me if there is a trick to loading cans. Mine seem to get jammed up. I just got it and got the thing to work up to figuring out the back adjusters. I dont know if its adjusted right and the bottom flaps i dont know where there supposed to start at. The diagram shows can loading but talks about shims and a half inch between the back spacer and the cans. It also refers to loading them 2 deep. I think 1 row will suffice . Any Ideas or advice or pics? Thanks in advance. Mike from Walla Walla:laugh:
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 07:28:22 pm »

Yes kind of confusing.

You have to load the cans right after a full vend cycle completes. Can one is not there. You load the cans on the back of that shelf. The first vend will shoot two cans out but ths will stop the next time.

I put the back spacer as close to the back can as possible. Seems to work better. If you only use one row, the second vend would be empty. Have to use double rows of cans.

I didn't understand the shimes thing but that's for bottles only.

Hope this helps.

TOM

Do you have any manuals for this machine??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: