SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 07:49:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke machine to sweden  (Read 6427 times)
Smallblock
10 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 12:51:20 pm »

That machine is literally an "empty roundtop".  It is missing the bottlestack, shelves, coin door, coin mech, crank handle, just to name a few.  I  think its great you want to try to find a 56 to ship, but I would make sure you get one that really is complete.  If there are none of these machines in Sweden, then I am sure there are no spare parts floating around either.  Here's a pic of the 56 interior.  I realize you want to redo the compressor, but other than that, you should look for a machine that has everything else in place.  Good luck in the hunt!  Patience is the key.
Tanks for good luck.
and i think sooner or later i realize that you have right. it's cheaper to buy a complete one.
But if someone have a complete machine (w-42) and an empty v56 it would be a deal because i already bought coindoor and some stuff to convert my square 56 to roundtop. so if i had the cabinet i don't need do so much welding down
Smallblock
10 Cent Member

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 12:56:01 pm »

Christian,
You can try  http://www.searchtempest.com/  for searching craig's all of craigs list, just put in the zip code of whatever coast your wanting to ship from and it will search out from there. Wish you all the luck in finding a keeper.

Bryan

Thanks for the tip !  it works really good
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 01:33:11 pm »

Lloyd@ coinopwarehouse ships  regularly  to Europe. Occasionally he does land a soda machine. i'd feel more secure working with a dealer than  a Craigslist seller

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: