SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 09:53:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Door Liner  (Read 6620 times)
Blind1968
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 08:11:57 am »

Yeah, CS-96C….. I must have been day dreaming at the time…. Well if anyone need a CS64 here is a good donor. So as it is said in the language of my children... My Bad. glare

See if this is any closer:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/atq/3175414395.html
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:11:56 pm by Blind1968 » Logged

~ Bryan
drednot

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 02:48:36 pm »

Thanks blind1968,
Thats my exact machine. That one is in better shape than mine, but really far away and too nice to raid for parts. Mine is a family heirloom and I would like to keep it and not start on another.
drednot

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 02:56:18 pm »

I guess I dont' see the need to have an exact replica made of the original.. if you have the original, even broken, take it to a sheet metal shop and have them cut one out for you... at least you can put something in place and finish and enjoy your machine...

Goodl Luck!
I don't need an exact replica, but I don't see how a sheetmetal shop could make one. It isn't a flat piece, it bolts to door but the whole piece is "raised" and has an indention where the wires go and also has a sculpted piece with a hole in it for the door latch. I would bet there is someone who could make one similar but I don't know where. If you bolted a flat piece of sheet metal on the door there would be no room for the insulation.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: