SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 12:43:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy cavalier 72  (Read 3336 times)
« on: June 04, 2003, 06:15:49 pm »

I was curious to what everyone thought might be the approximate value of Cavalier 72, I found one I am interested in buying but wanted some feedback first.

Everything is original, no rust except for on the bottle opener, inside is in great condition, outside good condition, original paint job has obviously faded, fix nicks and scrapes here and there nothing major.  Coin mechanism does not work.  

I know this isn't a lot of info but is their ballpark figure I might be looking at??

Thanks,

Randy
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 07:11:38 pm »

Sounds like you are looking at a nice original. The 72 offered small, then large Coca Cola embossed lettering. The latter is preferred.
      Most had an all white front door, while some were all red with white top. Again the latter is preferred.
       I think you could spend up to $1500. for this machine without getting hurt.                               Glen

Glen
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 09:14:32 pm »

Thanks MoonDawg,

Kinda what I was figuring.  It does have the larger embossed letters, and the two/color front (white top)

Thanks for your help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: