SMC Discussion Areas
May 03, 2024, 02:32:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Key for ideal 55 slider?  (Read 4081 times)
« on: July 17, 2003, 06:44:52 pm »

I bought an old Ideal slider (Barq's) in need of some work. It didn't happen to come with a 'key' so I cannot open up the door to stock the machine. Is this a one key fits all slider machine kind of thing? Where can one get a 'key'? I've seen pictures of the keys and they look like they're pretty long? I've also seen where you can buy key/lock combinations that fit into the existing 'key hole' to prevent it from being opened by anyone that has an allen wrench. Has anyone done this? Thanks!

John  ':cool:'
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 07:26:39 pm »

I never got a response to my question as to where I might be able to get a key for this slider machine. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks! John
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 09:57:12 am »

3/8" allen wrench works fine. If you must have the original crank style, check in the suppliers section of this site.

Glen
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 03:52:43 pm »

id like to know where to get the key/lock combo at.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 04:40:58 pm »

John,

Is there a key hole or just an elongated hole/void where you can insert an Allen wrench to unscrew the latch to open the door...? You might need a light to look inside the hole to see the female Allen head...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 11:41:30 am »

Do you still have this machine?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: