SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 11:01:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 63 light?  (Read 3591 times)
Ed O#39;Neill
« on: January 31, 2004, 11:28:47 pm »

Hi I have a vendo 63 can macahine

I noticed that in the description it says there was a illuminated version.

Does this mean above the vending section?
I have forund that bulb but I was wondering if the coke marquee on the rtop ight side also lights up. I can't find any way to get at it easily and I have already broken a few clips.

Thanks in advance
ED
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 09:02:02 am »

Ed, Ed, Ed...

Always ask before prying!

If you look on the outside edge of the cabinet door along the side adjacent to the sign for two large diameter screws/bolts, just remove these and gently pry the sign out from the side you removed the retaining screws because the other side has pins that the light frame has to hold the other side onto the cabinet door.

On a second thought, I looked in my V-63 manual only to find that nothing describes the light-up sign and bulb replacement...  But if nothing is present along the outside edge of the cabinet door, check along the bottom edge of the light frame by looking up behind the coin bezel trim...

My six cents,

Jim

MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 01:00:16 pm »

Just looked at mine. 3 screws under the sign and the 3 screws above it are accessed  by opening the main door.

Glen
Pat Pixley
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 09:45:47 pm »

Ed I think I have a complete Frame for Vendo  63  with a new
marquee  the only thing I am missing is the gasket that goes in the frame  that hold the marquee.
Let me know if your enterested.

Pat P.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: