SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 03:11:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier 72 Mutil Colored Wiring Harness?  (Read 3639 times)
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« on: March 31, 2012, 11:49:38 am »

I know I'm some time away from this portion of the restoration but I was wondering what people are doing for the wiring harness?  This is the wiring harness that goes into the terminal box at the the bottom of the door. I have the old harness, terminal box??

Just wondering.. I got the compressor out last night, and the bottle, coin, and main door, and shelves are being sandblasted.

Jared
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 12:13:56 pm »

Your best bet is to order a new harness from Fun-Tronics.  They should have what you need.

drinking Tim drinking
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 12:15:31 pm »

I didnt see the part listed....I will look again
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 07:12:00 am »

I have the wiring harness to wire your compressor. I think what you are asking about is the wiring terminal at the bottom of the main door. If yours is there you can reuse it, and we sell the a decal that goes over the front of it. For some reason when you clean these the wording comes off. Normally when I restore a 72 or 96 I rewire the whole thing. I have several spools of colored wire and I use the same colors as the originals, and use the old wiring as guides as to how long my wires need to be. If your wiring terminal block is broke or missing you will have to find a used one. We do not make this terminal block. Hope this helps..... help

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: