SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 03:09:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok Shame on me.. I think I got Scammed  (Read 17781 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 10:32:00 pm »

Hate to hear that John... Be sure he'll slip up one day... He must sleep with one eye open.. No way to live.
Hope it all works out and you get your money back and he just gets it! glare

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 11:29:32 pm »

John,  I feel like hell for you, scammers these days are far too good with their scams...he probably bought a pay-as-you-go phone with cash, so there's no traceability which sucks.  I just bought a set of tix to the nascar race in Charlotte and about an hour after I sent the Paypal with the cash I got real suspect if I was ever going to see the tickets.  I had no recourse if he didn't send them, and I probably wouldn't do it again for that sum of cash.

I hope there's a chance you can catch the bastard and get your money back. 

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 08:27:01 am »

I'm holding out to see what happens this week,, he told me they where in transit and where close and he responded to me 3 times yesterday with questions.. so we'll see.

I've read the post on old gas and he did fulfill a sale with another guy, so we'll see..

hopefull

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
sc1101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 08:39:43 am »

I had a guy in Alabama sell me a backbar and I thought he was a scammer from the begining but it turned out to be legit. There is hope. Only difference was I was a little skeptical so I had trucking company pay cash at pick up. I have a good feeling you are going to get it. Good Luck!

Siphonmix 5A
Jacobs 56
Surevend P47
Mills 45,47N,65
La Crosse 56
Glascock Countertop
ICY-O Cntrtp Cooler restored
ICY-O 120
Liquid Carbonic Back Bar
1890 Fletcher, 1940 Fischman Fountains
A-8, A-12 Industrial Carton Cooler
Holcomb+Hoke Popcorn
Mengel Wood Cooler
georgescustompaint
Soda Jerks

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 09:21:09 am »

That sucks.... I hate hearing stories like these.
I also almost got ripped from a guy in Florida selling me a compressor for a vendo 39.

Had to hound him, we would not return calls. Luckily I used PayPal for the transaction, and PayPal corrected the dispute in my favor.
As much as I hate paying large PayPal fees, I do believe it keeps most transactions safe.

I hope this guy gets shut down. It just a matter of time before he does if he keeps up ripping people off.

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 03:55:23 pm »

We'll he is still communicating with me , sO I'm taking that as a good sign.. maybe he's trying to clear his name.. Ok i'm being very hopefull obviously..

he just texted me saying he checked my package and said it will be here by Saturday... Fingers crossed..

Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 06:54:40 pm »

With due respect, why doesn't he give you the tracking numbers himself?   I hope for the best...

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
brasskey
25 Cent Member

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 07:25:13 pm »

With due respect, why doesn't he give you the tracking numbers himself?   I hope for the best...

I was thinking the same thing.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2013, 08:10:58 am »

Apparently he is shipping them via Greyhound Package Express...

I have never used this before and thought and asked the same thing for a tracking number..

he said the only way to track them is by him calling since he bought the "ticket" and they don't provide a tracking number..

so I'm going to call on that today unless anyone else has any insight on how the Greyhound Package Express works?

hopefull

Ok, I just checked on Greyhound Package Express and they do have Tracking numbers you can track,, so Now I'm back to worring again.. I just texted him to send me the #'s and he texted back, they will be there by Saturday.  HMMM
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:15:38 am by SIGNGUY » Logged

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:19 am »

If you have not already done so, I would get the police report filed and hopefully they will catch up with this clown.  I suspect that he is jerking you around.

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: