SMC Discussion Areas
May 25, 2024, 12:06:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: to my SMC Friends  (Read 15972 times)
Pat Pixley
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:08:06 pm »

Well I have had it I have been threaten twice this week once called some pretty bad things and this person would like to shove bottle rack up my A censored and second my good name  and these  have broke  the camel back .One because I did not delete a post over a model  that they were wrong on . and second
 because  someone can't take joking around on a post .  I remember  when this site was fun when we could joke around  and there was some good conversations going on and some cool tricks to be learned and there was also some good dealsthat happened over the years.

Well now we have some people that can't take the words they are wrong and this is why and the post wont be deleted . and others that can't take joking around on a post and want the bad post deleted  and when you see no harm  they come back to say they are going to screw with these members  and you tell them  do what they think they have to do , and you post their responces on the forum  , They say it not very professional by posting my responses  up on the forum .   well to both of you both post have been deleted  so now you can be happy in you own little world...

I'm just tired of all this bull s :censored:t    I'm done being on this site and taking crap from member that can't take joking around or told No
and you two know who you are  I'm not afraid I'm not hidding behind a AKA  my name is out there  for everybody. And one of you told me your going to tell all your peeps my email and tell them a story well don't forget to tell them you did not like the other member joking around on a post  , And I'm sure we probably know the same people so that should be fun .

good by 
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 12:01:28 am »

Pat, I was going to put this in a PM, but I think the message is better off for everyone to see

I am pretty disappointed to hear what's going on here, this place has always been somewhere that's beyond a forum of random collectors of soda machines and related stuff...I was beyond happy when I found this site five years ago after I found my first machine, first impression was lots of great information and people willing to help out.  My second impression was what kept me here, everyone has respect for each other and the 'legends' of the site (you soda jerks) really had some amazing experience and information for anyone getting into the hobby.  I still always think of my group of friends back home, our best times are when we are all jabbing at each other, helping each other out with WHATEVER we need, but giving some !%@$ left and right for the insignificant stuff, women, whatever...  That's what made us all good friends, and that's the same stuff that goes on here.  People need to lighten up, take things with a grain of salt and just roll with the flow. 

Your "goodbye" hurts, and isn't right...If people want to sit behind false monikers and throw paper tigers, fine...but they are going to be the ones that are missing out on the true resources of this forum.

Wojcik
25 Cent Member

GO WINGS!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 07:02:55 am »

I think people that dont like what there reading should (A) Dont read it, or (B) LEAVE THE SITE! darn  And Pat, Your not the person to leave!  Just my 2 cents.

1941 Stoner Theater Candy  (unrestored)
1947 Pop'Corn Sez Warmer  (restored)
1920's Coca-Cola themed cash register
S & S 700 7up ice chest
Vendo 81D
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 08:31:59 am »

Well I vote that Pat stays and the crybabies leave!

Glen
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 09:02:14 am »

Pat,  I dont post much up on this site but I check it every evening and sometimes during the day.  I have been a member for several years and I can tell you I have learned a lot from guys like you, Johnny, Jim.  Made friends with great people like Joey, Eric and Dave.

Now I do not know who you are talking about but you are a class act and I wish you would reconsider not posting up here anymore.  This is a great site that 99 % of the peole are simply really enjoying these great machines and the era they came from.  You have helped so many on this site.

The problem with trying to be cute or joke around with guys on a website is that if you do not personally know them you can offend easier because it is just print and you can not convey the personal emotion in a voice or facial expression.  I am 63 years old and retired from a  very stressful job that I had to leave because I could not adapt to all the computer and cell phone technology as a way to communicate,  I want to look people in the eye when I talk to them and I found that made it more civil. 
I ramble a bit but the point I want to make is dont let other people determine when you leave something you enjoy and then only when it no longer makes you happy.  I think if you wait 24 hours and put those who offended you on the shelf you will realize that you will be missed and they won and we lost.

Please reconsider G.B.

I r

aspbear
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 09:16:44 am »

Hey . Pat  (Friend &Buddy )

I know How you Feel !!  I DO NOT !!!  Want you to Give in to the few . We as the Many Know YOUR a GREAT GUY !!  Some people need to let Go .

I agree with Asbear  You Know I have a StressFul job also And I'm Not Good On Computers  Either .I'm on here on & Off all Day . And I Visit YOUR site a couple times a Day Also !! This Site & Most Of the People Here Are Great .It's Hard For Me to understand A little Joking Around Helps Releive STRESS !!!!!

And As My Wife Says I Talk on the Phone With You More then I talk to Her.  

I hope You'll Be around . But Either Way Your My Friend & I'll Be Calling you As Always >>

Your Friend Allways
   Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
globalcompressors
Soda Jerks

Global Compressors (Eric)

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 09:21:25 am »

I told you guys...

You big mouthed, blow hard, trolls can take your opinions and threats....and shove it up your bottle chute.
There are a few, who have been here since the beginning, and Pat is one of us. I agree. this site is NOT
the same, as years past. When I heard of people sending emails to people who have items for sale as well
as companies who restore things, that are nasty, or needing to "set them straight" or give a "reality check"...
and then WHINE about it....BUNCH OF FU*KING BABIES!!!

Now...taking personal shots at a "senior" member of this site???

I knew it was a matter of time, before the "Village Idiots" got loose. I need to slap your Mommas, for not
teaching you any manners. I bet you little "fu*ktards" are the same morons who were put in "time out" or because
it wasn't fair....got a ribbon for 26th place, just so you could feel good about yourself...Mommy didn't do her job,
did she? I'm pretty sure it would be okay....for you to leave the site now and take your little "pussie" friends with you.

Pat...I've got your back....

how's that OBAMA CARE workin' out for ya?
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 09:23:50 am »

Pat, all I will say is that I have talked with you personally on the phone on several occasions and know that you are a class act.  For those that are too sensitive to be on this site and feel like they have to throw out verbal abuse I say kick them from the site.  No one has the right to access this site, (except maybe Jim since it is his site)it is a privilage and comes with the responsibility of acting like civil human being.  I call it a no jackass policy.  I am sure Jim would agree to that.

Greg
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 09:46:26 am »

Pat,

I too have been a long standard member and am troubled with the overall direction of the site lately.  It used to be a site for hobbyists and enthusiasts.  Unfortunately, money seems to be the culprit.  I would prefer a site that focuses on free advise and "cool finds".

I have received and given almost 9 years of free advise on this site.  That is what I like most about it.  The hobby has become a business to many "members" and I think that has taken us into the wrong direction.

I hope you stay on Pat.  I also hope the site will place less emphasis on the dollar value and more on our passion for soda machines and other coin op devises.

Just my .02.

BC

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 09:57:15 am »

Well I vote that Pat stays and the crybabies leave!

I agree!

I cannot believe that these guys can't recognize a joke!! Give me a break! I got a good chuckle out of it. Post a "Want Ad" if you are thin-skinned.
It is just like TV...if you don't like what the channel plays, then change the channel!! Don't give in to these A-Holes! Ban their IP address!!
Stick around Pat!

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: