SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 03:43:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another great job form curtis at Memory Lane Restorations  (Read 14833 times)
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 06:18:04 pm »

Very nice work on the dispenser and that is a beautiful house.  I can only imagine the size of the basement.
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 10:00:32 pm »

Wow!! Nice pad!! Do you own the mafia or what?

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 09:44:53 am »

Yes very nice indeed... I guess, living the american Dream.. you've obviously worked your butt off to get yourself where you are today.. congrats.
hope I'm next.

the big question is , what is the next category to start collecting,, you already have almost everything Soda related, Gas Oil related, probably more coin op? maybe vintage bulldozers, antique tractors or something? looks like you'll have room.

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 11:48:51 am »

Curtis had a hard time getting my wurlitzers  up the stairs to the bed rooms. Not an easy task when they are 400 lbs each
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 12:22:00 pm »

With all that money you would think you could have hired a carpenter who wasn't drunk.  I hate to be to one to tell you but your stairs are crooked.   biggrin   I'm surprised that you didn't have an elevator put in.

Nice stairway, how many fireplaces?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:25:53 pm by mills 400c » Logged

A lot of stuff.
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 12:36:56 pm »

He was  drunk when he did it, how did you know? i think about 20 fireplaces, never counted
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 01:20:27 pm »

New Hampshires really nice.  My wife and I were headed from Niagra Fall to the East coast, years ago on vacation.  When we were tired we stayed the night in the Mount Washington area.  I never heard of it before but when we woke up and looked around It was so nice there we spent the rest of our vacation there.  Maybe one day I'll make it back over there.  It was very cold up on Mount Washington.  They could have used those 20 fireplaces.

A lot of stuff.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 01:42:16 pm »

Jeff,
I know this is a soda machine forum, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see more of that house? if you have time and wouldn't mind sharing, sure would love to see photos or video or of course a personal tour! oh biggrin

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 01:53:52 pm »

Wow... I love New Hampshire too... Spent a couple of vacations there and other parts of New England...

More piccies of the house please...

Dave
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 02:09:24 pm »

Enough is enough, This is not my house, This all started when pat said i am running out of room, This is the house of the  people who own UTZ potato chips company in Pa. It is 38,000 sf with 20 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms, It has three pools and cost 28 million. I did not think anyone would think i owned this. I do have a new home in new hampshire that we just built but it is only 3000 sf. I know that i have a lot of restored machines about 180, but to have a house like this you need to be mega rich. I dont think i will ever have a house 1/4 of that. I was told it cost 20,000 to heat each month in the winter, What do the taxes cost? how many people to clean it each week? Well it was fun to think you all thought it was mine, back to the soda machines.. jeff
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: