SMC Discussion Areas
May 08, 2024, 05:50:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fs or trade: cornelius pepsi vendor  (Read 2278 times)
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« on: March 26, 2006, 09:02:06 pm »

If any of you fancy coming over the border (ON, Canada) I have a 70's era (Cornelius) pepsi squaretop in reasonable condition  (all I'm doing is getting the vend mech operational again and it's gone to the first reasonable offer).

I just want to get rid of this machine coz I'm a Coke man and not big on Pepsi..

Virtually no rust on this machine, just a bit of surface rust around the door liner where condensation's gotten trapped between the sheet metal and the rubber seal. There's a little rust on the hinge to the can flap too, but that's it..  as far as I can tell there's no beltline rust.. I've stripped it down and pressure cleaned it and it's just sat in my shed for nearly a year.

I've installed a new tube & starter in the lightup sign and it works great (the ballast still works like new), and I'm in the process of installing a new vend relay.

Pictures can seen at http://www.guestwho.com/pepsi/ - the old coin mech has been removed and any damaged wiring replaced (including new jones socket).. I just gotta get the relay in place and take new pics.

Ideally I'd like ~$200 with a near-new coinco changer (vari-price from $0.05 to $12.75 I think).

Option number 2: I'd happilly swap for a squaretop V56 or V63 (complete and minimal rust)..  

If you think I'm charging way too much or a 56/63 isn't a fair swap, let me know what you think is fair. (I have little knowledge of value).

I'm happy to deal with NAVL or any other door-to-door service, which is probably more practicle than in person (I don't drive or know anyone with a truck, plus the nearest airport is nearly 3 hours away, so air forwarding isn't an option).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: