SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 12:53:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help. coinco changer on a uss64  (Read 3850 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: October 28, 2003, 12:26:26 pm »

I recently bought a Cavalier uss-8-64 coke machine. I know nothing about these machines. When I brought the machine home and pluged it in. (I did know when I bought it that the changer had problems.) all it does is buzz. The quarters do fall into the bucket but nothing will vend and it still buzzes. Please help.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 01:50:12 pm »

The changer # is S75-9800A. I found the buzzing sound. it is coming from a part on the upper right hand side of the mech. The metal piece is constantly stuck down by the magnet. also there is another identical piece directly under it that is missing the metal piece. Please help. The pic isnt mine but it is the same model.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 08:08:48 pm »

Can you provide a photo of the unit with the slug rejector removed...?
A close-up if you can...

My six cents,

Jim

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 08:25:44 pm »

I opened up the mech and found a large burn spot on the circuit board around what I think to be a transistor. I contacted coinco and they no longer sell parts for this mech, but they told me that almost all mech's even modern units that use the same plug will work, mainly the 9300s series. So I think it would be best to just get a new one. Thanks for the help. If you have any more ideas please let me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: