SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 07:51:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice Vend VU-9-72  (Read 4673 times)
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« on: April 29, 2008, 09:39:14 pm »

My friend has the option to buy a Canada Dry VU-9-72.  Clean machine that cools and vends well.  Complete machine that needs minor cosmetic paint and that's about it.

Will post pics later but what would this heavyweight be worth?

Thanks!

Tim
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:50:34 pm »

Hey Tim,

There are a couple of different version of this machine, but overall I would gestimate between $150 - $250 since you stated the machine is complete and functioning...

My six cents,

Jim

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 08:12:01 am »

Here are the pictures.  Neat machine but very heavy!

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 02:50:58 pm »

My friend finally pulled the trigger on this machine.  He paid $200.00 for the machine and it is in good working order.  The problem is that at some point in the past, a drunken attempt  happydrinkers (those involved will remain nameless, let's just say that one of those involved was not involved in SMC collecting at the time blush )  was made to drill out the lock core to get the machine open.  Anyway, he needs a new core and the T-handle assembly that goes around it.

Where can I get a good deal on one for him?  Is this a universal part or are they different based on the machine model and manufacturer?

THANKS!

Tim
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 06:50:44 am »

My friend and I are planning on getting into this machine over the holidays and getting the lock replaced.  The machine is in good running order.  The only part missing is one of the caps on the selector knobs.

I forgot to take a picture but the Choice Vend has a screw off clear plastic cap on the selector knobs.  This allows you to put a bottle crown in the selector knob so the customer can tell what brand is on each shelf.  Does anyone have one of these laying around?

Thanks!

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: