SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 06:50:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Identification of unit and parts needed please...  (Read 3219 times)
Poptop
5 Cent Member

« on: April 20, 2008, 09:42:39 pm »

Hello...again.

I am not sure which this is as the typing is not to clear.

Is it a (Coin Acceptor) CA 9800-807 or a 9300-807?

Next question.  In the Photo, #1 shows a part with 2 wires taped off and not connected to it.  What is it and what does it do?  Same question for part #2. 

Operation: Currently, a quarter, nickels or dimes will work.  It is set to 20 cents, and when a quarter is dropped, a nickel is returned.

Lastly, the diagram in the photo, lower right...where can I get a clear copy of this...and more importantly...where can I purchase a manual for this coin vending unit.

Thanks...Bill
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 10:14:31 am »

it's a 9300-807 5-price die cast metal) model, #1 is called a CREM (Coin-Return-Electro-Magnet) it's used to reject coins if the machine (coinmech) is out of change (nickels), it's been disconected on yours, but it isn't required for home use, and it won't affect the functioning of the unit. 
#2 is the coin-counter relay coil, without it, the mechanical coin-counter won't advance (rotate) & the machine wouldn't know what the vending price is set at), as for a manual, you could contact COINCO & if they still have a file copy they could download for you, although it is obviously an obsolete coinmech. sometimes they do have a set of prints still floating around.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Poptop
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 10:24:51 am »

Thank you for the quik help/answer!

Now I have more time for the the fun stuff...
Fill, vend and party!

Thanks again, Bill

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: