SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 11:17:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 39 with conversion kit  (Read 3754 times)
red ranger
« on: June 29, 2002, 01:33:05 pm »

I have a Vendo 39 that had a "conversion kit" installed by Selectivend. What this means is that the drum was removed and a vertical door with 6 horizontal shelves were installed (similar to a Vendo 56, but on opposite side. I have a few questions for you experts! It is missing the coin door. Any suggestions? From a brochure I have from Selectivend, it looks like they re-installed the Vendo 39 coin box on the Left side (instead of right side).   Also, I need the main door lock. Again, from the picture in the brochure, it looks like the original Vendo 39 lock was removed and replaced by a keyed- cam type lock. Please see the brochure on Vintage Vending's website http://www.vintagevending.com/lititem....958&p=1 Thank you!!!
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2002, 06:18:20 pm »

Based on the brochure at Vintage Vending, it looks as though Selectivend utilized the same coin door but changed the main door locking mechanism.

Do you still have the rest of the vending mechanics such as the stuff on the interior part of the main door? All the parts for the "Small Coin Door" can be found...  It'll be interesting to see how the main door locking mechanism works...

How about a few pictures for us to see...?
While on that topic, how about a couple of good pictures for use on this Site?

My six cents,

Jim

red ranger
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2002, 09:03:35 pm »

test...
red ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2002, 09:11:48 pm »

Thanks for the info Jim. Here is the "before" photo. Any ideas for the main door lock would be appreciated!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: