SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 08:41:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RC81registry.com  (Read 2362 times)
vintage-air
10 Cent Member

Restoring America...1 machine at a time!

« on: January 22, 2011, 09:48:56 pm »

Guys, I'm putting together a new site dedicated to the rare RC-81 soda machines and trying to gather pictures and Info. to document how many still exist. Some think there were around 200 made and some think a lot more were made. If anyone has any info or picture please send me a message or contact me through my email. The site should up and running in the coming weeks and for current owners, I'll have a PDF form on the site that you can fill out detailing the owners to date. Maybe we can narrow down how many are still out there so lets see what we can do.

JB

RC-81
Pepsi -81
Coca Cola 81-D's
Vendo 39's
Vendo 44's
WD-12's
WH5-T
Westinghouse Junior
Victor 3 door cooler
Lots of picnic coolers... RC, Grapette, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Orange Crush
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 02:59:15 pm »

Great idea... hope owners of these machines chime in and send images.
Would be cool to see.... seem like a few years back someone said they thought only 20 where around... which I doubt seems a lot have turned up since the internet came about. Will be interesting to see how many respond....
 best of luck on the site....

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 04:31:14 pm »

If possible it would be nice to have a list of the original serial numbers too.

Glen
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 07:22:01 am »

I restored one last year, and just finished another one last week. So theres 2 to add to that 200. I have lots of pictures of both of them. Before, during, and after pictures. Just let me know if you need any pictures.

Rod
Fun-Tronics
vintage-air
10 Cent Member

Restoring America...1 machine at a time!

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 10:39:22 am »

Rod, your machine looks great! Would love to have some pics to use on the site of what you've done. Fell free to send them to my email when you have time. Mine is back from the blasters and will be doing body work and paint this week. I should have a generic form on the site that you can fill out with general machine Info. to start a database and track as many down as possible. I think there were 3 that sold at the rich penn auction back in Nov. I'm trying to get info on those as well. Thanks!

JB

RC-81
Pepsi -81
Coca Cola 81-D's
Vendo 39's
Vendo 44's
WD-12's
WH5-T
Westinghouse Junior
Victor 3 door cooler
Lots of picnic coolers... RC, Grapette, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Orange Crush
Pages: [1]   Go Up