SMC Discussion Areas
May 06, 2024, 02:55:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: B-Day Gift from my Wife! Pepsi Vendo Vendorlator V-90 VF90B-D  (Read 3026 times)
mcgolfpro
« on: October 13, 2012, 01:34:30 am »

My wife got me this for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. The story is, it was restored by the local Pepsi bottler to put back in service and then one of the employee's bought it instead. It seems to work perfect, newer compressor, cools perfectly down to 36 degrees right now- how cold should it be set? Was cooling to about 44 until I turned the thermo down- no knob so it took this newbie a day or so to find it..., coin mech works great makes perfect change, adjustable from 5 cents to $1.55, paint is real good, even though the paint scheme doesn't seem original. I remember seeing these as a tricolor exterior.  A few small paint chips here and there. The interior galvanized box and shelves could use a good cleaning- any suggestions on the best way to do that? Been using CLR. Vends perfectly, adjustable shelves takes almost any glass bottle that I have tried. Logo lights up wonderfully and looks new. Vends perfectly. Missing bottle opener bezel? Curious about value...

Thanks for helping the noob-
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 02:24:34 am »

Welcome to SMC!
Glad everything works. Drink temp is whatever you like. CLR is a great cleaner for the shelves. It will take the zinc plating off the shelves if they are left to soak too long. Bottle opener bezel should be advailable from the sponsers on the site.

Absolute cash value is around $300. The fun of having your own machine priceless.
Creighton

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: