SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 02:17:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier 64  (Read 8131 times)
dwbarg
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 07:49:06 am »

Thanks to everybody that replied.  I'll try to be patient and walk away.  I doubt they would come off $50 the way she talked.  The machine was in her daughters kitchen with a coke theme and then her husband took it to his work and before he closed it started not cooling well.  Who knows.  I'll let her sit on it.  She has my email and cell #.  What is a USS 64 worth in decent shape and working properly...$250-$350?
Pat Pixley
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 11:38:39 am »

Right now with the market being soft  you could get a nice looking  Cav.64  I would say  $300 -$350,
 and that all comes down to you location  I do believe that has a lot to play in it .
dwbarg
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 11:07:34 am »

Well, I emailed the lady and told her nicely that it was not worth $450 b/c of my inquiries with the people on this forum.  She says it runs but does not cool.  She wants me to come look at the machine and make an offer and they will consider it.  I told her this is my busy time of the year (I manage a cotton gin) and I would be in touch. It was hard to find time just to go 50 miles to look.  Anyway, what has to be done if is just freon leaking.  Also, what else could it be...t-stat?   I will say, it is a nice looking machine and it doesn't have the wood grain on it!  Thats a plus in my book.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 11:09:19 am by dwbarg » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: