SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 11:31:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I don' t have a Vendo 123 anymore - Part 2  (Read 10286 times)
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 07:51:21 pm »

Glad you were able to cash the check.  Thanks for documenting your ordeal.

Greg
Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 07:55:05 pm »

they don't.

True.

Sooner or later the house of cards will fall. it's just amazing how long it manages to avoid total collapse.
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 08:08:39 pm »

Sorry to hear that all, this guy is a real scam artist.  I know a guy down here in NC that used to work for Alan.  He hated working up there, said he paid his workers like crap and expected them to work miracles on rotted out machines. 

If anyone else is pursuing the same type of deal, I have a place you can crash at in Charlotte if you need to save a few bucks.  About an hour out from Granite Falls. 

BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 08:16:56 pm »

Good for you to NOT let people like this scam others!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhhhhh If I were you, I would NOT eat the chocolates that he gave..... let's just say I was told as a kid NOT to eat yellow snow!  glare

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
HowDueYouDue
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 08:32:51 pm »

Congrats on the perserverance and the checks clearing!

I dreamed I had a good job and I got well paid.
I blew it all at the penny arcade.

-Eric Clapton & B.B. King
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 09:08:45 pm »

I personally want to Thank You for your due diligence And following threw !!!! I had went fairly far before I finely receive my machine back and assisted in getting another Gentleman in Texas machine returned also .

The best thing was removing him from the site that he was giving a black eye too .and I feel everyone should be able to be aware of the story .

I know the there's a lot of Great restores on this Site and on the web an I have NEVER !!! Heard a bad thing about them .

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Fire708
25 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 11:49:04 pm »

I'm really sorry you went through all that but thank you for taking the time to write it all out. It good to know who not to do business with.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 10:00:34 am »

.........  hated working up there, said he paid his workers like crap and expected them to work miracles on rotted out machines. 

This is not exclusive to Alan, all of my ex employees talk sh#t about me too. glare

But as this story keeps unfolding, it appears he needs fewer of these production type workers to keep pace with actual output,
 he really needs more legal advice on how to keep new cash deposits in house longer, although that UPS trick was pretty clever.

I'm happy to hear that a judgement was made in this case. I can only wonder how many people have become overly frustrated by Alan and the legal system's lack of support, that they have simply walked away from their investments?  help

Glen
jbrooks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 10:29:55 am »

I always wonder how people like this sleep at night? I guess when you don't care it doesn't bother you. I truly do believe in karma.
Sarman47
25 Cent Member

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 12:27:04 pm »

I always wonder how people like this sleep at night? I guess when you don't care it doesn't bother you. I truly do believe in karma.

+1 on the Karma ........

Cavalier C1-55D
Cavalier C2-55E    
Westinghouse WB126-B6-D (daily driver)
Vendo 39
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: