SMC Discussion Areas
May 10, 2024, 08:06:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shipping with dhl freight  (Read 2663 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: October 23, 2004, 09:38:34 am »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got some really good quotes on shipping my Vendo 63. I know that shipping has been a problem for most on buying machines, But for me DHL is a great solution. There service is door to door. They come pick it up at my house with a truck with a liftgate and deliver it to the buyers door. I live in Florida and there quote to NYC was $258.40 and to California was $321.30. These are the two most extremes from me so that is what I got the quote for. I just wanted to share this to everone.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 10:55:26 am »

What does DHL stand for, and do you still have their phone number handy?
   I will put it on file.        Thanks

Glen
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 11:02:00 am »

DHL is one of the largest air freight companies in the world. They used to mostly be in the european market but they just bought Airborne Express about a year ago. There customer service number is 1 800-247-2676. The prices that I included are without an account. If you open an account you get some money off. I don't know much about the account thing though. I have been using them to ship parts lately. Their ground service is generally about 10% less than UPS or fedex, and they even pick your packages up at your door at no extra charge.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 11:04:24 pm »

The Vendo 63 sold today to someone in Wyoming. The shipping quote from florida is $351 Delivered door to door. That price includes the insurance for $1000. I also just got a quote for my Glasco Gb50 $182 to NYC. Not too bad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: