SMC Discussion Areas
May 04, 2024, 08:28:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nesbitt's cooler  (Read 4829 times)
Malinut

« on: January 19, 2008, 03:59:50 am »

I'm going to an auction that has a Nesbitts cooler identical to the one pictured.  Someone took this pic at the Chicagoland show last fall.  I hope you dont mind that I borrowed it from the photo gallery.  I cant get the pics I recieved from the auctioneer to work here. 

The box being sold is not as good as this one.  Three of the sides are not too bad,  one side is horrible with about 1" of rusted out metal from the bottom up.  The bad area runs almost the entire length of the box.

Who made this cooler, any opinions on value?

Frank
TomFromJersey
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 09:55:33 am »

Frank
  If I remember correctly the seller was asking either $800 or $600. The cooler showed up at the following show so he didn't sell it. I remember looking at it and the outside was in nice shape. I can't be 100% but I believe the side panels were slide-ins.

Grapette Quickold Standard
AMI I200 AMI H200
Wurlitzer 61, 600, 700, 750, 800, 1080, 2100
Packard Musical Bar
Chicago Coin BandBox
15 remote speakers and counting
A bunch of Grapette stuff
Some really cool vending machines
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 10:16:17 pm »

I would guess S&S company made that... it looks like a late 30s early 40s model... the embossed signs slid in.... did you get it?... How was the candy machines...
Sorry I didn't get back with you on the sale ... was out of town... family stuff.
Hope you did well.

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: