SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 10:30:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victor cooler grill  (Read 11098 times)
www.memorylanerestorations.com
« on: January 14, 2006, 05:10:44 pm »

I came across some old photos from years ago and though you all would enjoy seeing them. Your are looking at an original Victor Cooler Grill, in unrestored condition. This was a great find for a gentleman named Bob. At the time he had asked a friend to be on the look out for an old Coke Cooler for around his indoor pool. Now at this time Bob was not a collector. Less than a week later, his friend called and said he found one in a building but they wanted $50.00 for it. Neither one had an idea what they had stumbled across. Not knowing what it was he had, he called Steve Ebner at Funtronics. Steve called me and asked if I wanted to go over Bobs house on Sat. and take some photos and document this rare find. I of course jumped at the chance. Now you got to remember the cooler was found only 35min from mine and Steve’s place. That was awesome to get the chance to actually see one of the rarest coolers to find in unrestored condition. Yes that is the famous Steve Ebner of Funtronics in the one photo. Hope you all enjoy! Curtis Kauffman Memory Lane Restorations.  

memorylane@myactv.net
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 05:12:03 pm »

More Victio Cooler photos!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 05:13:48 pm »

Steve Ebner of Funtronics, looking over a rare Victor Cooler Grill. Thanks. Curtis Memory Lane Restorations.
Yarochrehc
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 05:18:03 pm »

Looks like quite the outfit in it's day.

Bob

Restored
Vendo H63B  Coke in use in basement
Original
Vendo V/VF63/7  Pepsi in use

Restoring: Glascock Standard
(2) Vendo 63
(2)Vendo 90
Vendo 126  waiting for paint
VMC 56
Westinghouse WE-6
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 05:26:33 pm »

It was missing the Hot Dog Griller. I was asked about restoring it but at the time was to buisy.
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 07:15:25 pm »

Is this the one that Bob King has?

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 08:24:36 pm »

I thought Bob King found his....... at Chicagoland!

Glen
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 08:30:29 pm »

No, this one belongs to Bob ketzel near Harpers ferry WV. I have not spoke to Bob in over a year, he may have sold it. Alan Huffman of Antique Vending would know more. He helped Bob alot with his griller. I think at one time Alan had offered Bob $15,000.00 for the cooler in the rough. I do know Alan has one of his own and from what I here it is one of the nicest you will find anywhere.
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 08:31:47 pm »

Alan, If you read this, get some photos of your Hot dog Griller on here.
vendobaldtops
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 08:58:44 pm »

Cool machine...I was lucky enough to see one out here in California.  A guy named Eddie who has since gotten out of the business restored one and had it in his house.  The machine was bought from an old man who had used it in Oakland for a number of years.  

Man, 2006 has been pretty sweet so far in terms of cool machines resurfacing...let's hope the board can pull a RC 81 or a DeCapper by year end.  I'll be looking!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: