SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 11:43:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rick restoration  (Read 11232 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 04:17:22 pm »

Come on, How could American Digger wear out..... Boom Baby...
What a load of crap.

Pickers is best, not for what they find but what they miss in the background.

Boom Baby
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 10:40:24 pm »

I seen the episode of the couch and thought if Rick did this himself that would be the first project that he did that impressed me. Should have known. I would like to get ahold of these TV people. I have a idea that they just may be interested in. Any leads? I'm pretty close to LA so I meet the location part of their criteria. I've been really busy but I'm getting back into the restoration business. I just started another candy machine today.  Thx Terry

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 11:42:24 pm »

Nothing doing although my son wanted to dress up like a couple of hillbillies and do it.

This here's a story 'bout a man named Tim
He and his son went to Vegas a'gin
Loaded up a Stoner in the back of a Chevy
Said "See ya later Ma, we're goin' to be on TV"

Go fer it Tim!

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 06:16:35 am »

I would like to get ahold of these TV people. I have a idea that they just may be interested in. Any leads? I'm pretty close to LA so I meet the location part of their criteria.

Terry, I'll forward this complete e-mail to you but here is the form letter they sent to everybody with a web site:

Hello!

Happy Tuesday! My name is Meghan Griffin and I'm a Casting Producer with an NY-based production company Leftfield Pictures.  We are the producers of hit series such as History Channel's Pawn Stars, American Restoration, Counting Cars and Oddities on the Science Channel.

We’re currently working on several exciting projects and are looking for guys with HUGE personalities.  Specifically, we’re looking for folks who are OBSESSED with all things picking, junkyards, yard sales, restoration, and/or everything vintage and awesome!

Please take a look at my casting notice below and let me know if you're interested in learning more.  We are looking to cast several people - so if there's anyone else you know who may be interested, feel free to pass this e-mail/my contact information around!

ARE YOU A VINTAGE FANATIC WITH A BIG PERSONALITY?

IF SO, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Do you have a TV-worthy personality and a sense of humor to match?

Are you a fan of shows like American Restoration, Pawn Stars and American Pickers?

Are people constantly telling you that YOU should be on television?

Are you obsessed with all things history, science, and/or vintage?

If so … We want to hear from YOU!

The producers of History's smash hits, “American Restoration” and “Pawn Stars” are currently working on several exciting projects and are looking for BIG, FUNNY characters!

We’re looking for the next big star. If this sounds like you or someone you know, please email us a photo of yourself, a description of what makes you so darn entertaining, and your contact info.

We look forward to hearing from YOU!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:20:27 am by MoonDawg » Logged

Glen
VMAXMAN
10 Cent Member

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 06:37:39 am »

I liked it better when the history channel had history and the weather channel had weather, or at least a descent local on the eights.

I watched one of Ricks shows, the infamous Stoner Cafe episode, and never watched it again,  Too much B.S.
and MTV had music...lol
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2013, 09:00:35 pm »

Thanks Glen, I have a few different ideas that I want to pitch to them. Could help a few people out.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: