SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 06:40:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Coming Home!!!!!!  (Read 10534 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 07:23:34 am »

I am so excited to come home I can't hardly stand it! This will be the longest holiday season of all time. I am not sure about working for Grandpa. I am thinking about going and looking for a job first. We are willing to go anywhere east of the mississippi and south of columbus or indianapolis. I just wanted to add this just in case. Is anyone themselves or know someone who is hiring an operations manager, bUsiness manager or business development manager? I have great operations and business management skills with a bachelors degree in aeronautical science/ Air Traffic Management with a minor in business management from Embry Riddle Aeronautical Universtity in Daytona Florida. I have over three years experience in running a small company and taking it from a $100,000 per year company to $3,000,000 per year company in just three years and managed a staff of over 20 people. If your company is thinking of expanding into Asia or wamts to work more in Asia Then I have a lot to offer. I have extensive contacts in all areas throughout Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and in the Philippines.

I hate to use this site as a recruitment tool but who knows. If I don't do it someone will say down the road "I wish you would have said something".
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 05:50:25 pm »

Congratulations Josh...there's no place like home!

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 07:15:45 pm »

I wish you could do that for my plumbing business. I could afford to retire and let you run it. laugh
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 10:10:58 pm »

Hey Josh,
Look into Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA. area). No worries about cold weather. Housing is high and the traffic sucks but it's a great place in many other aspects. Loved just about every minute of the 14 yrs I spent in the sun. PM if you have any questions. Have many friends still there.
Creighton
Great resume BTW!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: