SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 04:39:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse WD-22 Soda Machine  (Read 2853 times)
iamacatlady66
« on: October 07, 2007, 03:53:41 pm »

help  I am in possession of a Westinghouse WD-22 Coca Cola Soda Machine and I am interested in finding out how to place the value of this machine.  Could anyone help me?  I've been collecting Coca Cola Items for 16 years but have never really been interested in what the value of certain items were  blush until now.  I've been unable to find any website that will give the value of things.  Just websites that buy and sell. and have yet to find one like mine.  This machine is in fair condition, it works, needs painting and a minor bit of repair.  If anyone could help, I would truly appreciate it.  Thank you!  help
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 05:50:13 pm »

Hello & welcome to the site!  If you could post a picture of the machine that would help, but going from there, Value is in the eye of the beholder (or buyer)  upside   , but depending on its condition, completeness, I've seen these big-boys go between $200-700 , again, depending... in the world of soda machines, bigger isn't better ( unless you find a Vendo decapper laying around somewere!)  on the plus side, it's a dry chest (needs no water to cool the soda bottles) which makes it great for the patio party & potato salad. me personally, I'd go as high as $400.00 if the lids were in good shape & it ran/cooled OK, & if it's a straight machine without any rust. 

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: