SMC Discussion Areas
May 09, 2024, 05:44:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westinghouse wh-12t  (Read 4083 times)
« on: May 30, 2005, 10:28:14 pm »

At an antique store in DE. I purchased a Westinghouse Coke Machine model # WH-12T and it's in great original condition with out cap catcher and is air cooled and that works great keeping chest about 40 degrees. Can any body tell me info on this machine, I've gone to soda-machines.com they have the wrong picture and say there is no info on it at this time. This makes me think it's rare. I'd like to find out about what it's worth and is there some place on line to purchase a cap catcher.

BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 07:02:23 am »

First off, welcome to SMC, Buckalewjr! Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. It would help greatly if you could post some pictures of your find. It aids greatly in the correct identification.

I'm thinking that the machine you are talking about is otherwise known as the WD-12. Air cooled, no cap catcher. Holds 285 bottles (corded) and runs between $450 - $1825.

Brian
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 06:53:54 pm »

Have you looked in the Soda Machines Section under the Westinghouse Manufacturer...?
SMC doesn't have much in the way of information but does have a couple of pictures of the WH-12T as well as the close WD-12...

My six cents,

Jim

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 02:15:18 pm »

Thanks Jim, yes I did see the WD-12 but the ID tag on the machine says WH-12T and it does look just like the WD-12. I've been all over the NET trying to figure this out. I will post pictures as soon as I Figure how to.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: