SMC Discussion Areas
May 28, 2024, 08:41:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE!!! MACHINES  (Read 7652 times)
Pat Pixley
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 10:18:50 pm »

I have to agree with Every one on this, it does not make any sense,
break them down for parts and sell them off then take the carcass off to
the scrap yard .
 Now I know I would buy some parts   but I don't need a whole machine
so Curtis why don't you let him know this would be a option for himand maybe
he could make a little more money  Cool.
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2008, 06:49:36 am »

He's a hard head, wants them out of the garage and he's never used E-bay and I'm so backed up that I don't want to get in the middle. If I was to buy them and make a dime, he would never work for me again. He's my custom painter and letters all my machines. I sold him the machines 10 years ago and all I hear is I sold him junk, everytime I go over there. He got thost machines and a ton more stuff. Sold off the easy stuff, made his thousand bucks back and never touched these machines. But I have to hear they are junk, every day I see him, for the last ten years. I don't want any part. The tall 14 selection Vendo is a great machine, that alone is worth $350.00 I love that machine.
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 12:01:19 am »

What's the small coke machine with the woodgrain ? Is that a Cav ?

I'm looking for late model CSS-64 shelves, so if there's anything in that lot that would fit I'd be interested. Speaking of - can you put a USS bottle stack into a CSS shell ? (I like my CSS, but I'd like it even more if it was a USS)

Chris
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 07:23:34 am »

Thats a Vendo 56 with a can stack and you can swap out a Vendo bottle stack for the can stack. Only a uss-64 unit will work in a uss-64. The machine is wider than a standard 64. I might offer him something for all but I will here about it till the end of time. Not sure it's worth it.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 09:22:14 am »

Well, if it wasn't for the fact that there was a few thousand miles of sea between me and him I'd have them... Oh, I'd have to heavily sedate Mrs B for a good couple of years too....

SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 09:50:32 am »

I'd think you'd be doing him a favor buy buying them back from him? and if he still gives you trouble , split the profits with him on the parts sale... yeah know it's more work for you ? but maybe worth your time? and helping him out?

I'd take the bottle stack for the 81.. I need it for my Barqs 81 square top. and shelves too.

John

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: