SMC Discussion Areas
May 19, 2024, 08:46:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Cigarette 7 pull  (Read 2551 times)
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« on: September 03, 2008, 05:01:14 pm »

What is a fair price for one of these machines in complete, original condition?  I may have a line on one but I do not want to overpay.

Thanks!

Tim
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:27:20 pm »

If the machine has the chrome knobs and all the chrome trim is there and look close at the coin entery chrome to see if it is cracked out at the top from the coin return plunger. They always fly back up hard and hit the top of the coin entery on the right, hard to find that piece. I paid $600 for the last perfect 7 pull, very little rust. Nice machines.
Poptop
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:19:30 pm »

I paid 450, then 100 for to get it home.  I would have paid up to about 900 for this
machine...it was rust free and all the pulls worked.  Coin mechs are so so on these.

I changed the colors to my theme, then filled it with candy cigarettes-gum and chocolate styles.

I spent 300 on paint and another 500 on detail items from Curtis at Memorylane (shameless plug and another thank you!)

To me it was worth it...and I would do it again...since it was only 2 months ago!  happydrinkers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: