SMC Discussion Areas
May 07, 2024, 02:51:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Popperette popcorn machine N.O.S.  (Read 32555 times)
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 10:21:43 pm »

Ha.. Hopefully he'll run over it with his car or put a fork lift through it...(I heard that one too)
Oh well... better for him to pull it than someone sending his the $$$ and not receive it!....
Just another seller to avoid... hope whoever wants one stumbles onto one for a song!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 07:57:39 am »

That's a cryin' shame. I talked to this guy at length about his Popperette and his U-Pop-It machines at the Chicago Show. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Again, what a shame!

Brian
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 08:00:02 am »

Well, I figured right, he yanked it.  I'm still waiting for my dog ate it as an excuse darn.

A lot of stuff.
Mark Gross
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 04:04:08 pm »

Hello To All
  I'm the so called scum, the person that was selling the poperett on Ebay a week ago! After the nice person at memorylane emailed me and said I was scum for ending my auction early and this was the third or forth time that I tryed pulling this crap, and on and on.... I emailed him back, explaining, that I have never ever offered a poperett before on Ebay. That it was another person that had one for sale a number a months ago. I told him to check the ebay user name on the auctions and that would clear it up.Well needless to say he wrote the little coment on sodamachines.com without doing as I said. so everyone could see! Well memorylanes person I think its a damn shame that you are able to write what you wrote about me and get away with it. I did absolutly nothing wrong. I stated in my ebay discripsion that I reserved the right to end it early because it was being offered at a local consignment shop. Someone asked me through ebay what I was asking for it, I told them, and they said they would take it! What the hell is wrong with that. The nice person from memorylanes also mention that I wrote him back and had a few choice words for him! Which was tue, but why didn't you mention everything else I said in my email. I didn't do anything wrong, and I think it's a shame that idiots like this guy can totally ignore all the facts and try to destory someones name and Rep. I have bought and sold Coin-op Machines for some 25 years. My ebay feedback is perfect after 8 years. Not one complaint of any kind. I really would like some feed back from you memorylanes. It seems to me that you have a big mouth with nothing much to say as far as facts are concerned.
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 05:38:49 pm »

Bah...Humbug....to all!

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 07:13:09 pm »

It's amazing what happens when you only hear one side of the story then get to hear the other.

Brian
Mark Gross
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 11:17:40 pm »

Hello Again!

I'm the person that memorylanes trashed, about my poperett machine. I would be greatful if anyone could tell me who this person is and how I could get a hold of him? I left him a email with my phone number on it so he could call, but got no response. One way or another, I want to know why he did what he did! There was no reason for it. He should be banded from a web sit like this, for making false statments against a person that he doesn't even know. What kills me, is that he's trying to make me look like some sort of crook and getting away with it at my exspense. Someone out there must know him! And I want to talk to him... He's a real class act. It just pisses me off everytime I read his coments, and everyone else chimming in and adding their two cents, when none of you know what the hell your even talking about. I listed my poperett only one time! Not three or four times, which the idiot at memorylanes said I did! Like I told him before he posted the nice little note about me on sodamachines.com, check my ebay user name and see how many times I have listed it. There was another person trying to sell a poperett about 2 or 3 months ago, and it was on 2 or 3 times. BUT IT WAS NOT ME. It was a different Ebayer, different person, different Ebay user I.D.  different location. need I go on. And this nice guy from memorylanes still went ahead and said that I was scum, a scammer, etc. I want to talk to this idiot and ask him why he did what he did, especially after I explained everything to him. Someone out there knows this clown and I want to know who he is! I would be greatful for any information!
Happy Holidays!
You too memorylanes scum, sounds like you could use all the friends you can get!
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 02:02:56 pm »

Merry Christmas to you too Mr Gross.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 09:54:29 pm by MoonDawg » Logged

Glen
Mark Gross
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 03:15:15 pm »

Merry  censored Christmas day to you too Mr Gross.
Hello Mr. Monodawg. I'm sorry you feel that way! I'm wondering how you'd feel if someone did something like this to you? Web sites like this ( anyway I thought ) were to help people out, exchange knowledge and information. Not to smear people, call them names, and post statments that are false and untrue. It's really quite sad that a few of you choose to sit around and gossip like a bunch of old ladys.  Seems as thoe your a real class act just like Mr.Memorylanes. In stead of continually throwing dirt at me, do something constructive! Tell me what I did wrong in handling this ebay auction that evryone is so upset about. And before you do that read my other two entrys in sodamachines.com I can not believe that people like you are that narrow minded, and don't understand the situation ( and why it made me soo mad ) I guess it is a lot easier to throw dirt, than it is to admitt your wrong. Again a real classy response Mr. Moondawg.
Happy Holidays to All!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 03:55:40 pm »

Hello Mark

welcome to the site.. I see that you have a keen interest in coin op...
We all share the same passion.

We can't take back what has happened and I guess there are lessons to be learnt.
However, in the spirit of Goodwill (and I appreciate you feel there hasn't been much shown to you)
why don't you join us and share some of your knowledge. Lots of us have Jukes as well as soda machines.

What do you reckon??? Have a look back through the archive you'll see we are a real friendly lot. Only the other day we were speaking about attracting more people to the site.

So what do you say??? Come on board..

Dave (the first to admitt likes a bit of gossip)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: